Форум Везения от Гуру Везения Юлии&Юлиана

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Везения от Гуру Везения Юлии&Юлиана » Везение в бизнесе » Обучать или не обучать?

Обучать или не обучать?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 646

Первый же тренинг, проведенный нами, Юлией&Юлианом, в августе-сентябре 1998 года (сразу после дефолта), дал увеличение объема продаж данной группы в течение трех месяцев в 25 раз! Подобный успех сопутствовал после тренинга всем нашим клиентам.
За 10 лет профессиональной деятельности в качестве бизнес-тренеров нам удалось создать систему авторских тренингов. Когда мы начинали, то слово "тренер" было для всех вновинку.
На нашем профессиональном пути мы встречались с различными людьми и ситуациями. Можем с уверенностью утверждать, что настоящих Тренеров очень мало. По нашему мнению, каждый человек, достигший Мастерства в своей профессии, является тренером. Он не "учит" людей. Он создает ситуации для максимального самораскрытия.
Нам говорят, что мы учим людей "летать", помогаем им подняться в небо, понять свою истинную природу. Именно в этом успех наших тренингов (хотя технических навыков мы даем с избытком).
А как Вы считаете, чему стоит обучать сотрудников для успеха в бизнесе? И стоит ли вообще этим заниматься?
Ждем Ваших ответов. С уважением, Юлия&Юлиан.

Подпись автора

P.S. Вы можете приобрести наши проукты и услуги, приносящие Удачу, в Магазине Везения от компании "Юлия&Юлиан"!!!

Юлия и Юлиан, привет!!! Благодарю, за Ваши замечательные тренинги! Вы - SUPER!!! Жду Ваши тренинги с нетерпением, хочу постигнуть этот бизнес и стать успешной в нем. Радости, любви, гармонии, счастья, добра, благополучия близких, спокойного дома, успеха в бизнесе! С уважением я

Спасибо!

Наташа, это я Елена, сегодня после  презентации изучаю сайт Элелайн, и чувствую как  меняется моя судьба!

ой как вы все правильно устраиваете,прямо поражаюсь!молодцы.

Many calligraphers have acquired

Many calligraphers have acquired

for Countess Louise of Savoy

XVII century was Nicholas Jarry [fr].

antiquities. These are the Egyptian papyri

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But think about if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Fantastic blog!

It's actually very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest news.

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Post writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write or else it is complex to write.

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Hello to all, the contents existing at this web site are really remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this great post to increase my knowledge.

Highly descriptive post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Hey very interesting blog!

Hi exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work? I've absolutely no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply had to ask. Appreciate it!

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant for new visitors.

Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst other folks consider concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing without having side effect , folks can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

Appreciation to my father who informed me regarding this webpage, this website is in fact awesome.

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide something again and help others such as you aided me.

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Ahaa, its pleasant discussion on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум Везения от Гуру Везения Юлии&Юлиана » Везение в бизнесе » Обучать или не обучать?