Форум Везения от Гуру Везения Юлии&Юлиана

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Везения от Гуру Везения Юлии&Юлиана » Манифест Победителей » Евангелие от Юлии и Юлиана

Евангелие от Юлии и Юлиана

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 333

ЕВАНГЕЛИЕ ОТ ЮЛИИ И ЮЛИАНА
«Вначале было дело, и брошено было зерно, и стало зерно расти и развиваться, и появились плоды…»
«Хлеб наш насущный не дан, но заработан да будет…»
«Приходя в чужой монастырь, неси свой собственный свет».
«Когда буря врывается в твой мир, природа приветствует твое преображение…»
«Встретив мастера — поклонись судьбе, встретив любого человека — узнай в нем себя и поклонись самому себе».
«Лишь необходимость рождает удачу».
«Приходящего ко мне да встретит пустота... божественная пустота».
«Есть только те, кто полностью доволен происходящими переменами, и те, кто об этих переменах даже не подозревает...»
«Каждая женщина — вино вдохновения для мужчины...»
«Жизнь — это пир, когда к нему готов...»

Из книги Юлии&Юлиана "Манифест Победителей".

Ждем Ваших мыслей и комментариев. С уважением, Юлия&Юлиан.

Подпись автора

P.S. Вы можете приобрести наши проукты и услуги, приносящие Удачу, в Магазине Везения от компании "Юлия&Юлиан"!!!

Дорогие Юлия и Юлиан!
Ваша книга "Манифест победителей" многому научила меня, а главное добиться цели, не просто мечтать, как я это делала раньше, а идти к ней, несмотря ни на что. Дело в том, что в лет 10 меня очень заинтересовал инструмент музыкальный - скрипка. Я сказала об этом папе, но он как-то не так воспринял, так все и замялось, я никому никогда не рассказывала о том, что я очень хотела бы научиться играть на этом инструменте. Прошли года - 8 лет. И до меня дошло, что если сам не возьмешься, никто тебе подарков не сделает. Просто тогда у меня была такая ситуация, меня никто по-настоящему не понял, кроме бабушки конечно, но бабушка в тот момент поддерживала меня с небес. Я очень чувствовала ее любовь и чувствую, что она вдохновляет меня. И на сегодняшний день я уверена, что по-настоящему меня никто не поймет, кроме нее, не выслушает с открытым сердцем как она.
И вот полагаясь на ваш жизненный опыт, а также чувствуя бабушку, я сделала этот шаг!!! У меня нет слов! Понимаете, я в первый раз в жизни добилась цели! Это такое счастье!!!
У меня есть скрипка и я счастлива, когда играю несложные мелодии!
Я занимаюсь уже 8 месяцев и я знаю, что первый шаг к победе - это поверить в нее! Я учусь в муз. училище им. Чайковского и я очень рада, что там меня поняли и помогли и помогают достигать!
Объясните пожалуйста мне, если не сложно и если есть время, что значит: "Приходя в чужой монастырь, неси свой собственный свет". И если можно то, на примере.
Спасибо вам!

so expensive material

(palimpsests). In the XIII-XV centuries in

A handwritten book is a book

Since manuscripts are subject to deterioration

The most common form

Invite friends to solve puzzles
Win NFTs and $500,000

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.

Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in support of new users.

Great blog right here! Also your web site lots up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink in your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

Right here is the right website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

After checking out a number of the blog articles on your website, I truly like your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and tell me your opinion.

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks

Superb, what a webpage it is! This blog provides useful facts to us, keep it up.

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice designed for new visitors.

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!

I have been surfing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.

It's really very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I only use web for that purpose, and get the newest information.

I'm now not certain the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was searching for this info for my mission.

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

What's up to every one, as I am truly keen of reading this blog's post to be updated daily. It consists of nice stuff.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум Везения от Гуру Везения Юлии&Юлиана » Манифест Победителей » Евангелие от Юлии и Юлиана